Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nova

I just want to show major love to my faves fantasy pop duo, The Sound of Arrows.


This is their brand new single, Nova and I must say that it is pretty brilliant.

The Sound of Arrows' Nova


And the Tiesto remix is going to be epic based on this short snippet.



And here's another amazing song from The Sound of Arrows.

Into The Clouds

The Sound of Arrows - Into the Clouds (Music video) from The Sound of Arrows on Vimeo.



Oh so dreamy. I love the fact that this song put me in a happy mood :)

Here's a freebie for you guys: http://www.last.fm/music/The+Sound+of+Arrows

Go to their official last.fm page to download one of their song, M.A.G.I.C!

It's worth it. Believe me, okay?

That's about it.


----------------
Now playing: The Sound Of Arrows - Nova
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: