Saturday, March 5, 2011

J.Lo From The Floor

What's with people sampling recognizable hits from the past and make it more current these days? Flo Rida's Right Round, BEP's craptastic Dirty Bit, Flo Rida's Sugar, Jason Derulo's Ridin' Solo and lots more. That's the few that I can think of right now. Not necessarily a good thing, I must say.

Anyway, J to the Lo, well, she's back! (after few unsuccessful attempts last few years, I don't recall any song after the Jenny From The Block and Get Right) Appearing as one of the judge in one of TV most popular reality singing competition does have some of its magic.

Back to the music, here's the new song from J.Lo,
On The Floor feat Pitbull



Here's few things,

J.Lo is still rocking her bootylicious frame after all these years. Good for her.

I don't get the messy-just-got-out-of-bed hair nor the ant mount-like hairdo too.

That is one pretty hot club, well, mainly because Pitbull is in it. I have a huge thing for Pitbull, just so you know.

This is definitely a sober version of a typical Ke-dolla-sign-ha's song. Don't you think so?

That's about it.

I got pretty sick of this after 2 weeks but now I kinda dig it again after watching the video. But since it's toppin major iTunes charts everywhere, it seems to be a hit for J.Lo. Congrats!

0 comments: