Thursday, April 14, 2011

Songs I'm Diggin' Right Now

It's been effin' forever and here goes nothing.

David Guetta's Where Dem Girls At? feat Flo Rida and Nicki Minaj

The beat is freakin' meaty. Ya know what I mean? It's like so heavy and satisfying to the ears. And the best part of the song? Nicki Minaj's verse. BLOOODY HELL! Awesome.

Mohombi's Coconut Tree feat. Nicole Scherzinger

RedOne stamp all over it but I can't help myself. Need me some coconut lovin' and Nicole's star power seems to be shining brightly these days.

Chris Brown's Beautiful People feat. Benny Benassi

This is pretty darn good. I have nothing else to comment.

Medina's Gutter

Not a big fan of the lyrics but this is gorgeous. Dance pop at it's finest hour. I need me some remix!~

Black Eyed Peas' Just Can't Get Enough

One of those few times that they don't annoy the hell outta me. This is pretty decent. Wait, this is actually good. Now, can we forget that "Dirty Bit" was ever released?

Vanbot's Make Me, Break Me

Popjustice's recommendation. OMG. One of the finest electro-pop I've heard this year. If you like Robyn, you'll definitely dig her. Fo' sure!

Koop's Koop Island Blues

Sexy as hell. Romantic as hell. Heartbreaking as hell. One of my faves.

Pitbull's Give Me Everything feat Ne-yo, Afrojack and Nayer

Oh lala~ It's all about Ne-yo for me. And the slutty-ness of the lyrics is so freaking funny.

I WANNA GO CLUBBING!!!!!!

----------------
Now playing: Koop - Koop Island Blues
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: