Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Street Fighter 4

OMFG! My favourite fighting game is back! I know its out like for a while already.. but I don't own a PS3 or Xbox360.. No $$$ so all I can do is to wait for my friends to get it and then scoot over to his place to test it out. I used to play Street Fighter EX Plus α on my PSone. Gameplay is significantly faster (during that time, 01) Love every single minute of it.



My favourite characters are Ken, Chun-Li, Sakura and Akuma. LOL.

BTW, I'm seriously addicted to this song I'm listening right now..

Wale ft Lady Gaga - Chillin'
But this version from youtube is the original one. No Gaga. I prefer the Gaga version more.



And this is another song that deserve to be #1, heard it the 1st time on Röyksopp's Junior album and instantly fell in love with it. ♥♥♥

Röyksopp - The Girl and The Robot (feat Robyn).

The Girl And The Robot from Röyksopp on Vimeo.





----------------
Now playing: Wale ft Lady Gaga - Chillin'
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: