Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm Happy

This is AMAZING.

Leona Lewis performing Happy.



That totally blew my mind away.
I'm really loving that song so much more right now.

Another highlight of the show,

Kelly Clarkson's Already Gone.



I think this song is a few step better than Halo.

Both performances is part of the VH1 Divas show.

BTW Miley is NOT a diva. ERGH.

----------

Another song that I wanted to like so badly but it's not doing anything yet to me.

Cheryl Cole - Fight For This Love


The chorus part of the song is very very similar to some song, but I can't put my head into it. Any ideas anyone? I'm not impressed with this song at all. I might get into it after a few spin but I think she can do better than this. =/



----------------
Now playing: 陶喆 - 暗戀
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: