Friday, September 18, 2009

Poppy - Rambling Post

Poppy The Club during the weekend ain't that happening. That's for sure, 2nd time around on a girls night and it stills sucks. Club is half full, crowd is a weird mix of Chinese and Malays. - Err, it's the holy month of Ramadhan and you are sipping downing alcohol to your throat in the club like nobody's business? I don't get it. Anyway, it's none of my effin business. The fact there is a lot of older generation there doesn't really stop me and my gang from having as much fun as possible. That's for sure cos I'm there? LOL. Hey, the club manager even treats us a round of drinks on the house and gave my friend a name card. Ain't too shabby huh? But the fact that I got "molested" by an OLD and pervert-ish UNCLE is kinda funny and shocking. Yup, it's funny. That's how I would like to think. :) That fella start to disturb me but I know it was nothing. Well, the fact that he have two huge ass bodyguard around him makes me kinda nervous to think about anything. I'm okay, but it would have been BETTER if he is a hottie. LOL. Eh, there is even a Zac Efron lookalike that causes a substantial amount of commotion among my girlfriends. LOL. Yup, he is that kinda hot, if you are into the Zac Efron type. The girls in the dance floor can't get enough of him though, they are like those flies attracted to a fresh piece of shit? XD No, I'm not jealous. I'm just trying to be funny. Sue me. The DJ sucks though, the mix of songs ain't impressive enough, even the clubbin-kakis is complaining about the set. It's just plain uninspiring? Everyone can't seem to get high. Well, there is always the BEP's I Gotta Feeling to save the night. It sounded amazing on the club with all those bass! The MC is effin adorable leh. LOL. Started off the day by having lunch in my faves restaurant in 1U, Nippon Yataimura, the Pork Mayo Ramen there is fucking delicious! Ergh. I got me-self a brand new shirt from Padini though. 30% off. What can I say? Gotta get me something nice since I didn't get the Radioactive shirt that I've been eye-ing on few months ago. What a good bargain. LOL. I feel so tired after yesterday's birthday celebration outing but it was worth it. That's for sure, Nothing like spending your time with the ones that you truly cherish. Hugs. Tomoro is going to be a fun day too, watching my friends get drunk for no apparent reason, that's what they say, but I like to think it's one of the things that they do to show off their masculinity of deciding who is the best drinker? Alcohol wise. I gave up on their silly "man" game but hey I'm still going to be there watching them get wasted and laughing my ass off, that's for sure. Alcohol is not cheap in Malaysia. LOL.

Take care everyone!

p/s: Backstreet Boy's new album, This Is Us, is going to be fantabulous!!!!



----------------
Now playing: Backstreet Boys - This Is Us
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: