Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fat Cat

I am strong.
I am courageous.
I am.
I think somehow I underestimate myself.

The fear.
I have conquered "the fear."
My worst fears.
Well, one of my worst fears.
*pat myself at the back*

It doesn't work out this time.
But it doesn't mean it's not going to work out next time.

That is what I believe.
No one is to blame.
Hey, things is what it is.

I have given myself a shot at this.

I did it.
I can't fucking believe I did it.
I can't fucking fucking believe I did it.


Ah.
I feel so damn good right now.

3 years plus.
At last,
the Fat Cat is out of the bag.

Thank You.
Thank You All.

I did it.
I can't fucking believe I did it.
I can't fucking fucking believe I did it.
I can't fucking fucking fucking believe I did it.


♥ Me Unconditionally


Pic belongs to Ryan Pfluger


0 comments: