Sunday, May 2, 2010

Untitled #1

Things are getting more blurry these days. I am not sure why I am feeling that way, maybe because I realize that another great chapter in my life has ended, and I am still not ready to make the appropriate adjustment in handling all that yet. Internship was OK, I love it more because of the people I met there, not because of the job but of course, there are certain cases that really get me all happy and purposeful since I managed to "help" them with the issues or learned something from their own unique life experiences. All I know, I tried my best and thank god, thank god that I am still in one piece, not broken, not worn down, not unhappy, not insensitive;
I am still me, the improved me, I believe.



----------------
Now playing: Leona Lewis - Run
via FoxyTunes

6 comments:

Cook In / Dine Out said...

Hang in there. Have you decided what you want to do next?

Myfizzypop said...

listening to Run by Leona ALWAYS makes things a little better :)

Mandy said...

An improved you. That's good and calls for a pat on the back! :)

All the best with your future plans yea. And do inform me when Convocation comes knocking!

Mel said...

:) :) *hugs*

Growing takes time and patience. And what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I honestly thought it was a cliche as well until recently. :)

I can relate 110% after going through the same thing following my internship, graduating college and then attempting to be a big girl in a big city. :) You can do it, bub - I have faith in you!

J.Mensah said...

Awww! :( You can do it, hang in tight! Homedowg! :)

rcLoy said...

Thanks everyone :D Thanks a lot for your support.