Monday, September 20, 2010

The Truth

Kris Allen's The Truth


I am not a big fan of American Idol, so I don't quite get what is the big fuss is all about. But hey, I do like Lambert's Whataya Want From Me. One of the best song I've heard this year :) So it's a given that I don't really give much thought about Kris Allen, (hey, he's quite cute) but his 1st single, Live Like We're Dying = meh :/ just because it reminds me so much of The Script.

But hey congratulations on winning some points with me with this one. I heard The Truth few weeks back on the local radio and my noobie friend, Jon, kinda liked it (it's hard for him to like anything commercial these days) so.. there's gotta be something about this song right? :) I kinda dig it after playing it for a week. So yeah, I like The Truth.

psst: With all the symbolism in the video, I don't think I get it, yet.

One thing I get from the song. That the truth definitely hurts.

----------------
Now playing: Kris Allen - The Truth
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

Myfizzypop said...

i quite like Kris allen in the sort of way that i wouldn't turn him off if he popped up on shuffle. When i saw your blog post title though i was transported to Muriel's Wedding...

"The truth? I tell the truth too. Nicole's having an affair with Chook. Muriel saw them fucking in the laundry on your wedding day. Stick your drink up your arse Tania, i would rather swallow razorblades than drink with you"

(*stunned silence*)

"oh and i'm not alone. I'm with Muriel"

(*Paul gaily cheers and claps hands excitedly*)

rcLoy said...

OMG. Paul! What is that? Even though it sound like some brilliant script writing. Drama drama drama~

Anonymous said...

live like you're dying reminds you of the script because it was originally by the script. kris's version is a cover.