Monday, December 27, 2010

Top 30 songs of 2010: #20 to #11

Here goes part 2 of my Top 30 songs of 2010!

20. Far East Movement - Like A G6 feat The Cataracs & Dev

This is the most happening party track of the year. I still don't get the the song but oh yeah, I'm flying like a G6. *No, I don't get that too.*
More from FM: Rocketeer feat Ryan Tedder

19. Alexandra Burke - All Night Long (Remix) feat Pitbull

The 3rd and final "Alex" on my list makes its appearance at #19! To be honest, I'm not a big fan of "Hallelujah" nor "Bad Boys" but this totally seal the deal for me. Yay!
psst: Pitbull is everywhere this year and I love this the most!

18. Mini Viva - One Touch

The saddest pop music casualty this year :( What's not to love about this song? And what's not to love about Mini Viva? *sigh* Listen and you will know what I mean.
More from Mini Viva: I Wish (Cahill Remix)

17. Taio Cruz - Dynamite

How can I not put my hands in the air when I listen to this? And here I thought he can't get any better than "Break Your Heart".
More from Taio Cruz: Higher feat Kylie

16. Nicki Minaj - Right Thru Me

Who knew she can release such lovely melody with such "classy" lyrics? "You see right thru me, how do you do that sh*t?" Perfection!

15. Cee-Lo Green - Fuck You!

Fuck You? Oh yeah! You can't go wrong with a song title like that (only if you're Cee Lo or Lily Allen)!
The Glee Cast version feat. Gwyneth Paltrow ain't too shabby.

14. Graffiti 6 - Stare Into The Sun

The voice. The production. The melody. The video. There's just so many things to love about this song. Refreshingly satisfying :)
More from Graffiti 6: Annie You Save Me

13. Nelly - Just A Dream

Nelly is finally back with a bang this year. I'm surprised that a rapper can have the most "heartbreaking song of the year".

12. Adam Lambert - Whataya Want From Me

I don't watch American Idol but Lambert proved that talents really does shine brightly/loudly anywhere you go. Too bad I don't think he can top this song anytime soon.
Here's a goodie: Mash up of WWFM of P!nk and Adam.

11. Darin - Lovekiller

Why isn't Darin a breakout international popstar yet? Beats me. He is one of my faves male popstar, and his album, Lovekiller is one of the best album I've heard this year. That gotta mean something, right?
More from Darin: Drowning & You're Out of My Life

Comments?

Feel free to check out the previous Best of '09 here.

----------------
Now playing: Nelly Furtado - Try
via FoxyTunes

4 comments:

J.Mensah said...

20. Awesome choice! I didn't really care about this before, I mean why would I? They want me to party like an airplane... bitch I can't fly ¬_¬

19. My favorite female pop singer of 2010(/09). I can't wait for her second album.

18. Mel really loved the too, didn't she? Aw! They're cute--look at their faces and pouty lips.

17."I throw your children in my can sometimes screamin' Ayoo, I'mma Peodo" - Oh Taio. He releases some awesome singers but never quite masteres the art of ...The Solid Pop Album.

16. How exactly do you that shit, Loyzie?

15. This is definately one of the best pop songs of 2010... actually just one of the best. He really found a sound that worked for him that no one was really bothering with before.

14. I remember you going crazy about this earlier this year!

13. It's a shame his album flopped. I thought it was the year old hip-hop hasbeens came back to prominence I guess not--at least he got a pretty cool, successful tune out of it.

12. Awesome choice. That video is very akward to watch--why does it look like hes talking to no-one, when he's obviously talking to his gay lover.

11. Wow! I've never heard of him, surprised he's so high. And Really? You listened to an whole album? lol

Anonymous said...

If you haven't heard of Adam Lambert you must be living under a rock or maybe Britain. He has the best voice and talent out there right now. This video is beautiful. Why won't he be able to top this song anytime soon? He already has some that he sings in concert that are just as good if not better.

rcLoy said...

@J 20. HAHA. BTW my friends kept on asking me what's a G6, by the 5th time I want to say "G6 is actually a random code for a sex party" just to mess things up. LOL.

19. She deserves your undivided love and attention.

17. I think someone have a knack for writing lyrics eh? I don't really care much for Taio's album too.

15. I don't know if Cee-Lo can top "Fuck You" anytime soon.

12. I never thought about it that way. I guess people aren't ready to deal with a gay male popstar yet. *sigh*

11. You should give it a listen. He's so amazing. I'm not kidding. I really love his album, all thanks to Paul!

rcLoy said...

@Anon I don't mean it that way, I'm just saying he's bigger than American Idol itself :) BTW I'm a fan of Adam and I just feel that WWFM is the only hit from his debut album but who knows about the future? He might score something more huge than this.