Saturday, December 25, 2010

Top Songs of 2010: Honorable Mentions

The honorable mentions of the best songs of 2010 that didn't make it to my all *exclusive* Top 30 Songs of 2010! LOL.

~Why the HELL does this list come out after the #30 to #21 list? I don't know. I just recall that I need to do another list of songs that I love too :) In no particular order, here's some of the best that doesn't make it to the Top 30 songs of 2010.~

Medina - You And I (Deadmau5 remix)

One thing. Deadmau5 FTW!


Starry Eyed is great but I love this more. The falsetto at 3:18 is killing meeeeee--ehhhh~
*click on the song title for the music video*


Mark Ronson - Somebody To Love Me feat Boy George & Andrew Wyatt

Is it the lyrics? Is it my love for Andrew Wyatt's voice? Or the 80's inspired up tempo melody? I guess it's the combination of those 3 factors that make this track great.


Brandon Flowers - Crossfire

It didn't ~burn~ enough to chart at my Top 30 but definitely worth a mention here. There's a short period of 2010 where I am obsessed about this song for all the unknown reasons.


Matt Nathanson - Still

The only reason why this is NOT on my Top 30 is because it's not released this year (2008). Another absolute favorite of mine. All thanks to Mandy.


Kele - Tenderoni

No idea why the sudden changes from Bloc Party front man but I know I'm diggin' this a hell lot.


Maroon 5 - Give A Little More

Why not Misery instead? Because it's not sexy enough for me, plain and simple.


Drake - Find Your Love

I don't get the hype surrounding him but I get this song though.


*cough cough* The only song from Esmée that I love. The chorus of this song sticks to my head like a great pop song should sound.
*click on the song title for the music video*


McFly - Shine A Light feat Taio Cruz

Anything that Taio touches this year is golden, eh eh eh?


Bright Light Bright Light - Love Part II

What's with the 80's revival synth-pop-electro thingy going on? *blur* At least this guy does it well.


SHINee - Hello

I don't want to say goodbye to them. Does that count?


The National - Bloodbuzz Ohio

This song barely miss out the Top 30! I love how the lead singer's attitude shines through the song like he doesn't give a damn about it. Oh so cool~


Daft Punk - Derezzed

TRON:Legacy is saved by Daft Punk. Nuff said.



Shontelle - Impossible

Impossible? Gotta be one of the year best R&B ballad.


nb: I forgot to mention that Lady Gaga (Monster, Alejandro and Telephone) wont be appearing in my Top Songs of 2010 this year since I believe everyone knows how much I adore Lady Gaga. I just want to highlight some other amazing songs from other artists that deserve the fame and attention too :)

Comments?

Feel free to check out the previous Best of '09 here.

----------------
Now playing: Daft Punk - Digital Love
via FoxyTunes

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Aww. You're welcome! Where's the rest of your list? Chop chop! :)