Sunday, February 14, 2010

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Happy Valentines' Day for all those who don't celebrate Chinese New Year.

I bet by the time this post is up, I am currently lazing in my grammy's house. Snacking on some delicious cookies, mixed tidbits, crunchy crackers, sweet mandarin oranges, or salty and sweet dried meat (psst.. it's Pork!) Gosh, how can you not put on few extra kgs after all this? LOL. But yeah, once a year. I don't want to hold back on anything. Haha, especially grammy's cooking.

Again, I want to wish everyone,

Happy Chinese New Year, Xin Nian Kuai Le & Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Here is something to cheer you guys up, especially Lady Gaga's Fan :)
Poker Face (Chinese New Year remix!)


EPIC! *wow*

ps: To all the lovers out there. Happy Valentines' Day~ :)

4 comments:

Elaine Gan said...

happy new year
新年快樂

Mike said...

Happy new year!

PS. Add me to your links X

Mandy said...

Happy Year of the Fabulous Tiger! :D

rcLoy said...

Elaine: Kiddy, Gong Xi Fa Cai! I am going to your house soon this week, don't know what day. Be prepare for me lahh~ :P

Mike: Thanks!! Added! I forgot to update my links :)

Mandy: Mandy 天使~!
Happy Chinese Tiggah New Year to you too. Roarrrr~