Saturday, April 24, 2010

For You and You.

Hey y'all. *Ehem* Things have been taking a huge turn in my life these days, well, the internship officially gonna end next week, I know I am going to miss some of my colleagues even though we don't work together but yeah, the hang out session definitely make my internship a much better experience that I expected. Thanks to one of my sweeties too, my beloved partner in crime, SnowChin. LOL. Thank you for everything, I love you so much, you know that right? :D

Faves track all this week?

Bloc Party - Flux



I've been listening to lots of Bloc Party all this week.



Silent Alarm is still one of my faves album of all time.


Listening to this album reminds me of all the good old times.
3 of us, spending quality time together, late night chats in your car, random outing, random dinner + lunch, random movie session, random everything.
Thank you very much for everything.
I dedicate this post to the both of you :)

So Here We Are


----------------
Listening to: Bloc Party - Helicopter

0 comments: