Thursday, August 26, 2010

Usher's DJ

Usher's DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love


Errrrrr, finally, one song from the *new* Usher that doesn't actually suck or being freakishly annoying. Great job, pats on the back, great job. It's a step forward even though this do sound a tad dated, oh well. Better than BEP's OMG.

Now go and make a music video as interesting as OMG and you shall be forgiven.

On a side note, is it me or Pitbull is everywhere these days? A. Burke, Usher and Enrique too.

Updated: Now that the official video is out. I love the slow-mo effect :) very cool. So. this deserve another re-post. I genuinely like this better than OMG. And I think I am warming up to Pitbull's guest appearance everywhere this year.

----------------
Now playing: Usher - DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love (Feat. Pitbull)
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: