Saturday, August 14, 2010

Baby, Please Don't Go

The smart and witty Mr Cooler Than Me, Mike Posner is back with an official 2nd single, Please Don't Go.
What's the deal? Let's check it out :)

Mike Posner's Please Don't Go


Blardy brilliant eh? Lurrrve the beats!

Baby, please don't go go go go..
Baby, please don't go go go go..

Can I have the official music video now? I think Imma check out his debut album, 31 Minutes to Takeoff. When you have 2 brilliant singles on your hand, that gotta mean something right? HAHA.



----------------
Now playing: Mike Posner - Please Don't Go
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Myfizzypop said...

Ok everyone keeps telling me to check this out and i've ignored it so far, but i can ignore no longer!!

rcLoy said...

@Paul I don't get warm to new artist that quickly, apart from the bloody good ones, I am really lovin' his stuff. You should really check out this fella. Love to hear what you think about him? He's pretty cute, no?