Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Katy Gets an A+

Guess who is definitely not suffering from sophomore album slump in this unpredictable music scene? This once faux homosexual lady.

Katy Perry's Teenage Dream

Katy Perry - Teenage Dream
Uploaded by EMI_Music. - Explore more music videos.

I have to say I am not a big fan of that awful and eff-up "I Kissed A Girl". But her 2nd single, "Hot & Cold" is just poptastic, I can't deny that plus "Thinking of You" is kinda sweet, err, she even have that dude from Kyle XY in the video, so yeah :)

After the successful comeback with the "Tik Tok" sound-alike single, "California Gurls", I think I love the 2nd song of the same name from her sophomore album, "Teenage Dream" a lot more. And then she have to go and create a video like that above.

Bitch! You make regretting the fact I didn't catch you at the MTV World Stage 2010 last month :S

I just want to say that I love the song. The video is so much fun!! The sex scene is hot. She's looking gorgeous in the video, and that guy is just *drools*. So, I'm giving her an "A+" for having all the hot dudes in her music video :) Good Job! Now I can have a valid reason to love her :)

----------------
Now playing: Matt Nathanson - Still
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: