Saturday, August 21, 2010

I Like That We No Speak Americano, Mamasita

Static Revenger & Richard Vission ft. LUCIANA 'I Like That'


I think I found my brand new faves clubbin song, well, I don't go clubbin these days, too expensive plus my gang ain't that into it.. So I am just going to pretend that I did go to clubbin and heard this! Oh yeah! :3

psst.. I think its time for me to check out the "We No Speak Americano" track again~ I am not that impressed with it the 1st time I heard it last month :S

Yolanda Be Cool & DCup - We Speak No Americano



Whatdya think? I am still lovin' "I like the Gucci Gucci, I love the $ bill"~


---

I just discovered this while Youtube-hopping. GEM!

Narcotic Sound & Christian D. feat. Matteo - Mamasita


One word to describe the song and the video.

HOT!



----
EDIT!

We Speak No Americano


This is awesome. CUTE!


----------------
Now playing: Richard Vission - I Like That
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: