Saturday, January 23, 2010

"Relationship System" Based Scoring/Rating Sytem

What's up peeps? Hope everything is alright with everyone. The internship is still tiring, well, it's the journey to and back from the work place that is tiring. Friday is officially my faves day of the week, Monday suxs :)

Ok, since my best of '09 is heavily influenced on what I love during the second half of the year makes it so damn unfair to all those songs that I loved but forgotten during the 1st half of the year, I am just going to do my bi-weekly or monthly best of X month thingy, it's not going to be like a chart (numbers is not really my kinda thang) but more of the songs that I am diggin' through out that period of time to have a more conclusive and accurate representation of the songs that I like for this year~ *I hope I am still bloggin' by end of this year*

Owh, the scoring/rating system is going to be very mua-style, more of a relationship status scale thingy. *Huh?* Well, let me explain this oh so original system~

Soulmate: This is the highest, Crème de la crème rating that I can ever give to any song; you trully believe that the song is your song. A song that can represent a certain aspect of you. I can listen to that song everyday and won't even get sick of it. Who says that you can only have one soulmate in your life? E.g. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

Hubby: The 2nd highest rating, well, those songs that you love and won't mind having them around for a very very long time. Even though they might not speak to you in a deeper level but you know you just love them to bits. I would listen to it without skipping it halfway. They reminds you of all the good or bad times that you have and usually associated with certain occasions in your life :) E.g. Lady Gaga - Just Dance

Boyfriend: The bf material song is those songs that you just like but never really get much into it after a period of time, everything might sound oh-so-fresh and interesting for now, but after a few month spinning it, you won't even bother listening to them again, the tendency to skip the song after your faves bit is highly plausible. You might even find certain part of the song is annoying but still addictive. E.g. JLS - Everybody In Love

ONS: Oh yeah, the One Night Stand material. Haha. Those songs that you don't even want to admit of liking it, you secretly enjoy it but don't want anyone to find out about it. Once a day is enough, more than that is going to cause a major headache and might even make you dumb (musically)! Haha :) E.g. Pitbull - I Know You Want Me

Songs can be downgraded or upgraded after a period of time, I don't know, nothing is ever static in this world, ain't it? LOL

:)

----------------
Listening to: Ou Est Le Swimming Pool - Dance The Way I feel
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: