Friday, October 29, 2010

Firework!

Katy Perry's Firework


This is definitely one of the highlights from her Teenage Dream album. I must say that she's been coming out with nice music video for her single choice except for California Gurls, there's some class issue with that video *ehem*

With this video, I gotta say it's pretty inspiring where it suits her lyrics perfectly that everyone should embrace their inner firework :) And this is the reason why she gets another A+ from mua. I love the insecure girl in the pool party scene, I can totally relate to that. Boys kissing? My kinda thing. Magician showing off to his bully? Funny! There's just so much to love in this video. While I find the inner firework exploding from the chest thingy is pretty darn ridiculous but hey, I like it :) There's gotta be fireworks in a Firework video, right? And the ending, where everyone is dancing around and there's fireworks everywhere ;) Chic and Grand! Love love love. I can safely say she's solidifying herself as one of my faves female pop star if she keep its up with brilliant song choices and great music video.

You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closed
So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road
Like a lightning bolt, your heart will blow
And when it's time, you'll know
Well done, Katy! :)

BTW here's my take on her fabulous Teenage Dream music video too :)



----------------
Now playing: Fantastic Plastic Machine - Fantastic Plastic World
via FoxyTunes

1 comments:

Joy Zakaria said...

very inspiring vclip i must say