Sunday, August 30, 2009

Genting Trip

Hello,
I'm back from my mini-getaway on the highest peak entertainment center in Peninsular Malaysia, GENTING.

Even though I haven't settle my internship placement,
Lies and accusation had been thrown around and even in Facebook!
You really get to see the real side of people,
Some people really have no class these days.
But that's another story,
don't have the time to care about those jerks, bitches and bastards~


The point of this post is to post few of pics from my trip.
Be warned that most of the pics don't really have any scenery involved.

It's more of a self-vain self portrait or as how I would love to think;
"Capturing those happy moments. Scenery or no scenery ain't that important,
as long as you are happy with your best-ies moments."



My sweeties.
-----



The other part of my sweeties.
-----



Group pics! outside the Shopping center.
They really can shop everywhere!
-----



PNGCK! That's our group name.
-----



Love this pic! 1st group photo after reaching the hotel room.
XD

They are the reason why I believe that my University life is worth it.
I love my friends.
I love you all,
Ling Ling, Chin Chin, Han Han, Lan Lan,
Moon Moon, Cece, & QQ!
Friendship Forever!



----------------
Now playing: Backstreet Boys - She's A Dream
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Aww, sweet. :)

But you seem like the thorn among the roses. :p I kid, I kid.

Anyway, yea, let those rumours and lies fly. As long as they don't hit and bring you down, they'll tire themselves out. Take care!

rcLoy said...

Mandy: I'm a sunflower la. Tak sama species with roses. LOL.
Thanks for your support! You take care too~