Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sliimy + Erik Hassle + Paolo Nutini

Sliimy - Wake Up


I have no idea who is this but I can't deny the fact that this song is bloody CATCHY AND ADDICTIVE.
Oh, it's in the running for the "I-don't-understand-what-are-you-singing?" category with Shakira's She Wolf.
Is this a new trend or what?

-----

Paolo Nutini -Coming Up Easy


I don't understand what is the deal with the rabbit-man.
But I love the song though. Love his voice.

-----

Thanks to PopJustice and Ken from TheBeatReview.
I found this gem.

Erik Hassle - Don't Bring Flowers



LOVE IT!
I'm not impressed with the video though.
Ergh.
Those artists need to put more effort in making nice Music Video.

Speaking of MV, the nominees list of VMA '09 is out.
I'm rooting for Gaga, of course.
Beowulf is not my thing even though the Single Ladies is not bad.
She does look like a scary drag queen in the video.
LOL.

Have a nice day everyone. =)

----------------
Now playing: Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: