Tuesday, August 11, 2009

MTV World Stage Live In Malaysia

Do any of my few readers know about this? (Don't have much reader ^.^ but for those who read my blog, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!)

MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia


Kasabian

is headlining the show with
The All-American Rejects,

Pixie Lotts
, Hoobastank

and Boys Like Girls.



None of the acts above is my faves but I do dig the The All-American Rejects.

Paper Heart is so cute, Swing Swing & Move Along is just brilliant and catchy and It Ends Tonight is a beautiful rock ballad that I really dig. And the latest stuff by them which I really dig is I Wanna and Gives You Hell. Insanely catchy.

Kasabian's Fire is good but that is the only song that I know from them before this. Currently, I'm listening to all the acts songs especially Kasabian and The All-American Rejects stuff. Pixie's Mama Do and Boys & Girls should be entertaining enough but I doubt that many Malaysian know who the heck is she. Hmm. Hoobastank's The Reason is at one time, very effin popular in Malaysia. Overplayed by the Malaysian radio at that time. I don't really care much about Boys Like Girls cos they only have one nice song, which I can't really recall the name right now. =P

It would be fantastic IF Snow Patrol, Kings of Leon, Adele, Little Boots, La Roux, Leona Lewis, Paolo Nutini, Lily Allen or The Killers can make it. Jason Mraz is here last March but I don't mind having him again anytime soon. He's fab! Incredibly GREAT LIVE! GOOD OLD TIMES.

Owh, any recommendations of what songs I should listen by all the acts especially by Kasabian? After googling them for more info, I'm currently digging Shoot The Runner, LSF, Club Foot and Empire.

BTW, this is the 2nd time MTV Asia is having a huge event in Malaysia.
The first time is the MTV Asia Awards 2008 which I'm dying to go but couldn't get any tixs for it. The fact that the event have Leona Lewis, Super Junior, Pussycat Dolls, The Script, JabbaWockeeZ and and The Click 5.
Great list huh? For me it is. I'm more excited about this event that the current one. Meh, I sounded like some ungrateful *sshole~

One thing for sure is that I my tix here with me.
The thing is, I'm not sure whether I'm going or not. Transportation problem.
I'm hoping for the best since my supposedly good friend sold off his tix cos he needed the money. =.="

Apparently some people are making money from the tix since the MTV event is FOC if you are a telco subscriber. All you need to do is just register and redeem your tix in the nearest tix outlets. Seems like the FOC tix are done. And those who can't get the tix is paying substantial amount of money for the FOC tix.

Highest asking price: RM600! *rolling eyes* Doubt she'll manage to sell it off. LOL.

OK, nuff' ranting.
If I'm going. Woohoooooo... It's gonna be a blast for sure!
If not then too bad. :-/

----------------
Now playing: The All-American Rejects - Move Along
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: