Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Dongzhi Festival


Happy Belated Dongzhi Festival or Happy Winter Solstice Festival! :)


I am having a major dumb blonde moment right now but I am too embarrassed to spill out all the details here. Anyway, I just want to wish everyone who celebrated Dongzhi a happy belated Dongzhi festival~ It's a very big deal for the Chinese since I know it is more important than the Chinese New Year Festival.


(a pic of tang yuan that I got from google, looks damn delicious!)

Tang Yuan is still nice but I don't like the flour taste of it, the sweet filling of black sesame seed is tasty though.

The roasted pork, roasted chicken, steamed chicken, roasted duck, stir fry vege, tang yuan, and few dishes that I don't know the english name served during the Dongzhi festival is a big part of the celebration for me. Delicious foods for 2/3 days continuously. Ah, heaven~

I don't know why I am packed with activities this week even though I don't celebrate Christmas. It's a good thing though and I want wish everyone an early Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)



----------------
Listening to: Paolo Nutini - Last Request
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: