Saturday, December 12, 2009

Shopping! Pt 2

Total casualty for 2 days wardrobe hunting. RM 429. *Ouch* Not gonna go into details about what I bought, for my budget, what I get was totally worth it but nothing to shout about :D

But what I love the most about today is that I get to spend time with me bestie, Ling. Pavilion can be a great place to shop, yep, better than KLCC. Plus, lots of eye candies. *wide grin* Tangs and Parkson have great amazing deals, plus if you want to shop in Isetan, the nearest is in Lot 10, everywhere is walking distance, pretty damn near if you ask me.

Hutong @ Lot 10 is getting major love from mua. A local foodie must-go-to-place! (especially those Pork Lover) Local delicacies such as the Petaling Street? Hokkien Mee that I had today, *slurps* I waited for half an hour, line damn long, *must be damn good, Thank god that's the case, totally worth it.

And the supposedly famous Ho Weng Kee Wanton Mee ain't too shabby if you ask me. I like the mee more than the char siew. Ugh. I can't believe myself~ I am so gonna try the infamous Klang Bak Kut Teh for my next visit. Blardy expensive if you ask me, RM 16 for an individual portion but I can see long line both time I visited, that only mean one thing and one thing only. Great stuff.

I don't have the stomach or income to fulfill the wholesome Hutong gastronomic experience in a day. I will be back!!!!

Check out this fella's great review of Hutong @ Lot 10.

Feeling hungry?

Oh, if you don't take pork for personal or religious reason, I am sorry.



----------------
Listening to: Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: