Thursday, December 3, 2009

My 1 Cents on the Grammy

Grammy nominations is AUT!!

I have a love/hate relationship with the Grammy, uh please, when Backstreet Boys lost to U2 that year (forget when, lazy to wiki), it was like so damn frustrating for a mega BSB fan like mua. Beautiful Day is a good track but of course doesn't really mean anything to me, and having my father rubbing it my face when they lost during the telecast is just pure evil. *I am more normal these days. LOL*

I love the Grammy when they gave the Best New Artist for Maroon 5 and Adele though. Other than that, I really don't care much about the Grammy since the most of the time, the artist that I support will lose. *It's frustrating to see your faves lost to some very "random" artist* LOL.

My faves this year
Lady Gaga (Duh!)




Kings of Leon





The Ting Tings





MGMT




Taylor Swift



In that particular order.

-----

Faves songs this year.

Use Somebody > Poker Face > You Belong With Me.





Hauntingly Beautiful.

-----





Pop Masterpiece.

-----





Good old sing-along pop.



I hope my faves will win this year.
If not, then there is nothing much I can do about it eh? LOL.

----------------
Listening to: Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: