Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Celebrities Ice Cream? Yum! =P



Anyone wants 007 for an ice cream? Any ice cream is good ice cream.

"The Daniel Craig smoothie lollies are blueberry, pomegranate and cranberry flavoured and under 100 calories each."

Now I'm wondering whether are there any other famous faces that can be licked and sucked on?

My suggestions..


Lady Gaga - I want to taste Gaga's Poker Face. LOL


Hugh "Wolverine" Jackman
Seriously, Look at his fucking fit BODY! at 40!!!!



James Franco - Please please please come in MILK flavor ice cream.



Chad White - Vanilla Chocolate please.. Love the pic with the glasses. Nerdy + Hot!



Kylie Minogue
Lil Hot Ms Petite.. La la la...



I think that's about enough. I can go on forever. I think I better stop here. LOL



----------------
Now playing: Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: