Friday, June 26, 2009

Brothers and Sisters

I've been working 12 days straight and one more day tomorrow before having one day break on this Sunday.

Waking up 7 in the morning and coming back around 8pm or 10pm (depending on the mercy of the KL traffic and the public bus) everyday is not fun.

The time you spent waiting for the bus or stuck inside the bus especially during the jam is seriously tiring.

Luckily my job is simple. Sell the tix if someone wants to buy it.
Other than that, I can basically surf the net, watch dramas, jam to songs and play James's Nintendo DS (Pokemon Platinum).
Basically its what I would do if I'm at home.
I'm so grateful for this job.
If not, I would have wasted 2months of my holiday sitting at home waiting for my already fat ass get fatter!

Well, there isn't much thingy going on around here at Istana Budaya.

Yesterday, it's just so sweet that one of my buddy drop by after his interview in MidValley for a late lunch here with me. Seriously, I just realized how much I'm being myself when I talked to him. I don't hold back anything that I wanted to say/share. Whatever crap or those inappropriate comment that I blast out will be received with a good laugh from both party.

I never thought it would be like this since I'm more of those kinda guy who would usually keep everything to myself, I don't really like to talk about myself. =) At least to strangers only lah.

And when I'm on my way back. I met one of my primary school friend.
We talk like there's no one else in the bus with us. It's great. Laughing. Updating on each others life. Well, he's very chatty these days. He's very funny and open minded too.

He told me what's happening with him these days. Same old same old but when he mentioned about the girl that he fancy. It seems that the family don't approve of the relationship just because the fact she have a different religious belief from him.

Aih, totally expected.

It's already so difficult to find someone that you actually like and he/she actually like you back at the same time.

And for a stupid reason (having different religous beliefs) you have to give up on someone that might just be the love of your life, all for the sake of other people's (i.e. parents or communities) "happiness" or other's concept of how you should live your life. Total BS.

It's not that I don't love my family but seriously, I do, more after I went to University.
If I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with that special someone, I think I need to have the responsibility to go and make my own decisions regarding on who I like/love or how I should live their life
AS LONG AS WHAT I'M ARE DOING IS NOT HURTING ANYBODY.


The family and communities's opinions can be take into consideration out of respect for everyone but it doesn't mean that you need to gave up on being who you are as a person just to satisfy other people opinions.

If two person who love each other wants to be together, who have the right to stop them from being together just because what someone's perception of what is normal or abnormal differs so greatly.

Don't be hatin' people.

I'm just glad I have few good GREAT friends supporting me all the way.
They are like my own Brothers and Sisters.
Understand me and not judging me for something or someone I'm not.
Thank God for that.

p/s: Just because I thanked God for this it doesn't mean that I'm religious.
I'm just more spiritual. I'm okay. Thank You.

Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law. ~Boethius, The Consolation of Philosophy, A.D. 524




----------------
Now playing: Adele - Melt My Heart To Stone
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: