Monday, June 8, 2009

Sophie Ellis Bextor & Agnes

If I have one wish for this year that is something music-related, I would wish for a 90's Dance Pop comeback in the music scene.

God of MUSIC, if there is one.
If YOU hear me, please let the good old 90's Pop be back.
I think I had enough of the 80's revival and the 60's revival in the music scene.
It's good but I've grown tired over it quite fast if you ask. Amy Winehouse's Rehab is good la... but NEXT!

Lady GaGa is the next BEST thing in Pop. She is AWESOME.
Just Dance, Poker Face, Love Game and The Fame is just AWESOMENESS!

Ladyhawke deserve more recognition cos if people love Gaga, they gotta love Ladyhawke too. She's the less skanky version of Gaga. LOL. Ladyhawke's Magic and My Delirium is pure goodness.

Little Boots's Stuck on Repeat is like the Part II of Kylie's fantabulous Can't Get You Out of My Head. Little Boots's New in Town is Okay. Nothing fantastic =.="

La Roux's In For The Kill is weird at 1st listen, but it does grow on you.
The blogger community is raving about their next single - Bulletproof. I think it's good too.

BUT

My heart belongs to Sophie Ellis Bextor latest single.

Heartbreak Makes Me A Dancer.



Princess Kimmy said she don't like it. Well I guess it's not everyone cup of tea but WTH,
I LOVE IT!
GO Sophie!

Few years back, Murder On The Dancefloor is such an infectiously great jam. I remember listening it for the 1st time over Hitz.FM and instantly fell in love with it. Ahh...



DJ, Gonna burn this goddamn house right now.

So much attitude. That accent. Ah. Lovesit. ♥



Apart from Sophie. The one who got the 90's wave of dance pop started for this year is definitely Agnes.

Seriously, this is quite the essential DANCE POP song. Catchy chorus. Nice vocal. Gotta love the violin. Enjoying the chart success in UK with a top 5 debut. Great! Agnes FTW!

Agnes - Release Me




My alarm ringtone for this whole week. ☺

----------------
Now playing: Jason Mraz - Try Try Try
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: